The CONFAST® Round Head Sleeve Anchor is used mainly by electrical contractors for attaching junction boxes to concrete, brick and block base materials.
- Provides a smooth surface due to the round head of the sleeve anchor that protrudes at a minimal height above the item being fastened
- Does not take up critical space inside the junction box
- Generates an easy installation
- Can be removed
Zinc Plated - the CONFAST® Round Head Sleeve Anchor is available as zinc plated for use in dry indoor environments, and should not be used in moist, wet applications because the anchor will rust over time.
- 1/4" diameter is the only diameter available for the CONFAST® Round Head Sleeve Anchor
- The head allows for the use of a slotted or phillips screwdriver
- Not available in stainless steel
- All CONFAST® Round Head Sleeve Anchor require a 1/4" hole to be drilled in the masonry
- Go To Product List - link to the complete list of CONFAST® Round Head Sleeve Anchors and choose the optimal fastener for a specific installation
- Individual product pages will have complete information on the specific anchor including pricing, product overview, product specifications, tech info, applications video, plus installation and application photos.
- Technical Information - link to the complete list of product technical information including considerations, determining anchor lengths, spacing and holding values.
- Installation - view short videos that describe how to install the CONFAST® Round Head Sleeve Anchor with step-by-step instructions.
Hide Additional Information